[Helobubbas] FW: RADIO CHECK! We need your input!

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Thu Oct 10 16:33:37 PDT 2019

From: nhea at memberclicks-mail.net <nhea at memberclicks-mail.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:30 PM
To: MGBRATTLAND at gerlecreek.com
Subject: RADIO CHECK! We need your input!

Hello!
The Rotor Review crew is hard at work compiling content and designing the
layout for your next issue. But we need your help!! NHA always values member
input, which is why we pose a question to our membership each quarter - the
Radio Check! Next issue's radio check question is....
"If you could tell your command to spend their 7F funds on anything for the
squadron, what would it be and why?"
Simply respond to this email and it will land in our Editor in Cheif's
inbox. Select responses will be featured in the next issue of Rotor Review.
Submission deadline is November 30. Please note in your response if you
would like your submission to remain anonymous.
Have a great weekend!

  <https://nhea.memberclicks.net/assets/site/nha-logo.png>
NHA Rotor Review
Naval Helicopter Association
www.navalhelicopterassn.org
619.435.7139

<http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/open?upn=xxBF0CtJBfZ9BvD4VkeOnR96ewP
nGPVtSk-2BJbTAe-2FXsRtSzJkzEe1845QEh1ZPBbYyCFOYUwKtnBxIahlmZtoAIsU1BR-2Bvrbr
a03d6kTHwYuvFRZ7ms7e7zjmslFC8fbayBYxuRGEqUaAeB1dWSbQXSOgBdV0WtZvcRjhdpx-2BD8
0WEbrt5atvlrDKPBHks0WS-2FPhM>
  _____

This email was sent to  <mailto:MGBRATTLAND at gerlecreek.com>
MGBRATTLAND at gerlecreek.com by  <mailto:shelby.gillis at navy.mil>
shelby.gillis at navy.mil
Naval Helicopter Association . PO Box 180578, Coronado, California
92178-0578, United States
Remove My Email or Manage Preferences .  Privacy Policy

<http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/click?upn=6AbCpfUmbiQBRf6zBwThXjmTpY
c4nEM3pD1fU-2FU3ZYsrUPf6X-2Fm9Oxlv7ppUVsvp_xxBF0CtJBfZ9BvD4VkeOnR96ewPnGPVtS
k-2BJbTAe-2FXsRtSzJkzEe1845QEh1ZPBbYyCFOYUwKtnBxIahlmZtoAIsU1BR-2Bvrbra03d6k
THwYuvFRZ7ms7e7zjmslFC8fbayBYxuRGEqUaAeB1dWSbQXSOgBdV0WtZvcRjhdpx-2BD80WEbrt
5atvlrDKPBHks0W340iIdDmztQG24ZMo4nSER5DJjJh5jaZIXLKUPGSlWprY6ypWkXwFZYqPoJq0
Ll6IymZIokhcCEFyafMLhcu8OMzywtP3Rns6leQSU9skJtE1T2W5AdQ2ntKQgr1KN-2FcGbHLCWP
bXkCPMvnn2u0EqA-3D-3D>

<http://nhea.memberclicks.net/message2/image/117d6a54-751f-413b-bbe1-5024630
b1540>