[Helobubbas] FW: Could Climate Change Force Naval Academy To Relocate?

Brian Miller brianjmiller1977 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 12:16:23 PDT 2019

This dumb shit right here is why I cancelled my USNI membership years ago.
All these folks screaming about being underwater in 12 years and none of
them are lifting a finger to move the government away from the coast or
abandon their beach front property before it becomes worthless.  If DoD
actually gave a shit about this they would have very publicly broken ground
on a new “climate resistant” Pentagon being built in a flyover state near
you.