[Helobubbas] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Marine Aviator Relieved for Flying Too Low and Too Fast During Ceremony | Military.com

Michael Fuqua michael.fuqua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:58:10 PST 2020

All the talk about flying under the GG bridge is interesting.  I was a Lt instructor at HS-10 and one morning got diverted to look for a jumper off the SD-Coronado bridge.  And they cleared me under the bridge!!  I might have made a few more passes than absolutely necessary.  Never found the body.

Mike

Michael Fuqua
(858) 382-3297
Sent from iPhone