[Helobubbas] Follow me to the sub, normal occurrence!!

Andy Cain andy.cain at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 06:20:10 PST 2020

Dippers lead the way.When done right a lethal ASW capability. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Bill McCamy <billmccamy at hotmail.com> Date: 2/4/20  6:41 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: HELOBUBBAS <helobubbas at nhahistoricalsociety.org> Subject: Re: [Helobubbas] Follow me to the sub, normal occurrence!!

Amen!!!