[Helobubbas] Bell-Boeing Delivers First CMV-22B to Navy for COD Mission

Bill Sears billcsears at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 18:47:00 PST 2020

Had guys that would keep a bottle of spirits in their stateroom and would
only keep a quarter inch or so in it. We had a jerk CO that would stop by
for free refreshment in the evening. They would kill the bottle with a
couple of drinks and then announce, “Sorry, Skipper, that’s all there is.”
One drink and he was gone. Then they would initiate a tanking session on
the empty bottle and get on with pleasant conversation.

Sent from Gmail Mobile