[Helobubbas] FW: Message from NHA on Lifetime Membership

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Fri Feb 14 14:52:22 PST 2020

From: nhea at memberclicks-mail.net <nhea at memberclicks-mail.net>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 2:51 PM
To: mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Subject: Message from NHA on Lifetime Membership

To all NHA Members Past and Present:
This weekend marks the opening of our long-awaited Lifetime Membership
Program.  I know there was an article in Rotor Review that covered it but I
wanted to supply you with a Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF) to help answer some
questions. Below are the Member Types you should see in your drop-down, on
the website renewal page, when you elect your Lifetime Membership:

During Launch Window 15 February to 15 May
Officer Active (post Nugget Membership)=$600.00
Officer Reservist Selres Reservist<59 in age=$500.00
Nugget Officer 01/02=$500.00
Officer Retired Reserve Former=$500.00
Civilian<59 in age=$500.00
Enlisted Active Reserve Selres Retired=$300.00

Over the age of 59, we ask that you call in and we can walk you through the
process.  The following are the price tiers:
Age 60 to 65 Special Price $450.00
Age 66 to 70 Special Price $400.00
Age 71 to 79 Special Price $300.00
Age 80 to 82 Special Price $  75.00
Age 83 to 84 Special Price $  40.00
Age 85 = FREE
After Symposium 2020, the only price that will change will be the ACTIVE
OFFICER price.  All others remain the same.  After the launch window, the
Active Officer price will return to $700.00. $100 Discount, for Officer
Active, will remain in effect at all times during the following situations:
FDNF, Deployment, Symposium, and Gulf Coast Fleet Fly-In.  This discount
will reduce the total to $600.00 during these events.
If you are FDNF or Deployed, we need you to contact us directly so we can
process your discount at membership at navalhelicopterassn.org

Your Lifetime Membership will be invested in an endowment for the
organization that will ensure NHA remains strong, viable, and relevant.

Officer Active that currently have a 3 or 5 year membership, please call in
and we can prorate what you have left toward your new Lifetime Membership.
Again, if you are an Officer Active with a 3  or 5-year membership, call in
and if your prorate is larger than your launch discount ($100), we will give
you credit towards that amount.  For example, if you just paid $110 towards
a three year and have $105 left towards your membership, we will make your
launch price $595.  Again, if that is confusing, call in.  Please understand
you can only get one discount.  Either the prorate or discount, but choose
one.
If you currently have a 3 or 5 year membership, and you are not an Officer
Active, we will give you a prorate credit towards your new Lifetime
membership.  Again, to get this, please call in.
Payment plan!  We offer flexible payment plans that you can stretch over one
year.  Make 4 easy payments (or less) that need to be paid in full over one
year.  Once you are fully paid, we will send you your Membership Coin.  To
do the payment plan option again, you will need to call in so we can start
the process on our end.
We are still working a few issues with the website, and getting the launch
perfect.  If you run into any question while on the website  please call
619-435-7139.
Check us out at https://www.navalhelicopterassn.org/  .

V/r,
BUS
CDR Michael "BUS" Short, USN
NHA VP of Membership
michael.m.short at gmail.com

(619) 545-8321
(904) 735-7853

<http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/open?upn=xxBF0CtJBfZ9BvD4VkeOnR96ewP
nGPVtSk-2BJbTAe-2FXsRtSzJkzEe1845QEh1ZPBbYyCFOYUwKtnBxIahlmZtoAIsU1BR-2Bvrbr
a03d6kTHwb5p9FP7S6nH8FNQDpHGJL6tCjaCmt9okC4BYplg0hPaOleRCBfp0ZDQjMvzBQ-2Fspc
nJxsbTmDk98C-2Fjo7Tb7LjAZxiWVDhTqwBBPZJcrEgvDC6S1YaL5DPMUy73NQ8PEP2Sk9ryzP-2
F4hCQSg-2F28J5qg5otkB6vku2Pe-2FPxh0RRSNX9JwB6Cf5RSNf7buu3zR5ab4qL0fzifEF1BSR
xLcM969OmDEYTD8oC8e-2BM6V8MJ-2Bzm8u4ce96KYlVRGlXucnE-3D>
  _____

This email was sent to  <mailto:mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com>
mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com by  <mailto:michael.m.short at gmail.com>
michael.m.short at gmail.com
Naval Helicopter Association . PO Box 180578, Coronado, California
92178-0578, United States
Remove My Email or Manage Preferences .  Privacy Policy

<http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/ls/click?upn=s7qkFvA3HW8nFQy2IWif6-2Bid
8LPQgvUz5GKLyxuM94CWb7HmjiDhOuK1icsbV-2F3PrINv_1VQvm8ydjrt0zEjUHp2B4uZdc8Jl4
cVKSisUrT93PMkrleIvInxJvQnp7xwS2t1h72xvuoMxsPsZP3pf45flUG6vVOgBlG-2F751Iq-2B
VnW7oxy5e1Pa-2BtHHaHvLlWYk5Y4u9zfqpAIkZg2aWdKNvHT1y3dYGQt1NjnY6kFGlTKu5ofFvV
X19JslvYtW01UB0eN-2FE5DswUFd7-2FvBQsocG-2BwT6Kzs4P8sAA8B7xVhmGVIbdvg0FBM9mIR
5UqWpvyAfHDEUiOq4GnlrzDxbLJtRAuPvBmxJ4dr0iXb63E5g8FMLfnQRVpJ4mwRRC8mlWRDVYi8
VTSUB8PoR0DFidty7cY8jRD-2B15bCfVTNdTzX7pb-2Fwc-3D>

<http://nhea.memberclicks.net/message2/image/e5b25812-5e77-4026-91ff-dd57199
0c14e>