[Helobubbas] Racist

andy.cain at comcast.net andy.cain at comcast.net
Fri Feb 14 16:24:43 PST 2020

Thanks, Hammer!

Glad we’re on the same wave length.

From: HELOBUBBAS <helobubbas-bounces at nhahistoricalsociety.org> On Behalf Of Michael Fuqua
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:08 PM
To: HELOBUBBAS <helobubbas at nhahistoricalsociety.org>
Subject: Re: [Helobubbas] Racist

Strong letter to follow! 😂. Totally agree!!

Michael Fuqua

(858) 382-3297

Sent from iPhone

On Feb 14, 2020, at 15:46, andy.cain at comcast.net wrote:

When did Naval Aviation become unionized?

This gent needs his wings jerked.

Civil Courts?!?

And, issuing his own patches that denigrate his naval unit, and therefore his peers and superiors. REALLY?

YGBSM, as a former Skipper, RAG and Simulator Instructor used to say . . .when we could say it.

I say remove Hagen Daz and return to autodog in the dirty shirt locker. They’re spoiled.