[Helobubbas] Lifetime

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Sun Feb 16 14:49:44 PST 2020

Tom, It became available officially on Sat Feb 15th online. Since you are
older than 70 (Snot) Tom, you have to call in or stop by so either Allyson
or I can manually do your Lifetime Membership. If you do it online, which
you can, you would have one choice of $500 for age 59 and younger versus the
$300 rate you qualify for under the age tier. The online renewal cannot
handle the tiers for over age 60....so call on Tuesday, since we are closed
on Monday due to the holiday, and we will fix you up....mgb