[Helobubbas] Captain Ted Brown

Bill Sears billcsears at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:53:02 PST 2020

Thanks, Rick

*Bill Sears*
Home 619-427-1457  Cell 619-889-1457

   - Member, Kiwanis Club of Bonita bonitakiwanis.org
   - Treasurer, Kiwanis Club of National City
   - Eagle Scout Project Counselor and Eagle Scout Board of Review Chair
   Sweetwater District, SDIC, BSA
   - Jr. Achievement Volunteer Teacher
   - Kiwanis Key Club Advisor
   - Chairman, Chula Vista Veterans Advisory Commission