[Helobubbas] FW: NHA Online Stuff Store-One Last Reminder To Save Up To 40% On All Embroidered Apparel & Accessories | Free Shipping Included!

Michael G. Brattland mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Fri Feb 28 07:59:59 PST 2020

From: nhea at memberclicks-mail.net <nhea at memberclicks-mail.net>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 7:57 AM
To: mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com
Subject: NHA Online Stuff Store-One Last Reminder To Save Up To 40% On All
Embroidered Apparel & Accessories | Free Shipping Included!

NHA Stuff Store-One Last Reminder To Save Up To 40% On All Embroidered
Apparel & Accessories | Free Shipping Included!
Greetings ,
We want to give you one last reminder to shop embroidered apparel &
accessories and instantly save 20% on 1-4 items, 30% on 5-9 items, or 40% on
10 or more items. There is NO minimum purchase required and no limit to the
savings! Plus, we'll ship your order for FREE!

https://navalhelicopterassn.qbstores.com/SF20228

Have a fantastic weekend!
Best wishes,
QB Online Stores Team
p: 800-847-4478
e:  <mailto:contact at qbonlinestores.com> contact at qbonlinestores.com

<http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/open?upn=xxBF0CtJBfZ9BvD4VkeOnR96ewP
nGPVtSk-2BJbTAe-2FXsRtSzJkzEe1845QEh1ZPBbYyCFOYUwKtnBxIahlmZtoAIsU1BR-2Bvrbr
a03d6kTHwbkLy-2F-2BO4wT8l6C07x2xUFxNW-2F3SUw-2BIc5FI7HpbxXlTfB-2F-2BQmlvfJQD
s0OcW7CUx21N7a05G4WfSoVKcCKVlfXYtu6yBXPAo1iPmDZRLbjiZMcoBHJs7IcqtmAsyGBYnIoA
N-2Fpne7-2BTcJf9zGlHxCZLbIdfwQX6T-2BRsn3beIVOYlrpQIIIcWwIubZhTGRbmmU1G4A50dW
NFdBGvmo9tkM9fg7hyb48vEi7vA8kZGI0nGw-2F2hxwUeMSHNvu1N75bSs-3D>
  _____

This email was sent to  <mailto:mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com>
mgbrattland at gerlecreek.com by  <mailto:membership at navalhelicopterassn.org>
membership at navalhelicopterassn.org
Naval Helicopter Association . PO Box 180578, Coronado, California
92178-0578, United States
Remove My Email or Manage Preferences .  Privacy Policy

<http://nhea.memberclicks.net/message2/image/00ee8acf-68cf-4f64-a0ff-c26f1ff
60f45>